You want take it so far? Have fun YouTube.
Seriously YouTube? Okay, I made mistakes with that maybe more spiced videos (in last few days I was going through my videos and probably discover one which could cause that I lost my YouTube channel. I thought covering just intiminate parts would be sufficient, but I should cover more). but you know I can just make another channel? And then another? And not that I want upload, no that I can see it is now absolutely no question, but because I want have history and my favourites YouTubers and don´t do it manually. Just be viewer. You are ready to play whack-a-mole like forever? You ban my (YouTube) account I create another one. You will ban that, I lost all my history and subscribed channels and then I create it again and if you will still have it your way,this cycle will repeat forever. Wish that automate system or even person(s) who are in charging of enforce of bans having fun
Now I realized that even uploading that more ´spicy´ or naked videos on another YouTube channel wouldn´t be best solution. As it could still lead to hit on my main channel, that it could connect to it (which don´t matter today anyway)
So now again try t recal all youtubers I was subscribed to
My own personal solution would this - having restoring my old YouTube channel, but having removed all my videos with games including mre naked/spicy material. AlsoI would have serious promise that no games with no bigger amount of nudity or any sexual themes would be absolute no chance to upload it from me.
Komentáře
Okomentovat